Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
* There are four public schools (two elementary, one middle, and one high school) with over 1700 students
* Pompton Lakes High School offers 16 Advanced Placement courses, 15 Honors courses, and numerous electives. Some courses are eligible for college credit.
* There is a private school as well, the Windsor School for specialized education
* There is a full day kindergarten program
* The schools have diverse, highly acclaimed sports programs (see Sports for details)
* Arts programs include competitive marching band, theater club, and drama club. Instrumental music programs begin in the 3rd grade