Motor Vehicle Accident Report Requests

Please allow five days for the officer to complete his/her report. 

**Not all police reports are public record and we reserve the right to withhold those reports which are not**

To obtain a copy of a Motor Vehicle Accident Report you may take one of the following options:

Come in Person

You may call Police Records to ensure the report is available and that there will be someone available to assist you. There is no charge for documents up to twenty (20) pages and accident reports are typically one (1) or two (2) pages.

Faxed or E-mailed

E-mail or fax your request to Police Records. Please provide the Incident Report Number (IR#) or date of accident with the location and driver's name. Additionally, be sure to supply a return fax number or e-mall address.